The BLOG of all BLOGS ....

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Handy Little Guide .....

You Say: It's Impossible !

God Says: All things are possible !

Bible Verse: Luke 18:27


You Say: I'm too tired !

God Says: I will give you rest !

Bible Verse: Matthew 11:28-30


You Say: Nobody really loves me !

God Says: I love you !

Bible Verse: John 3:16 ,34


You Say: I can't go on !

God Says: My grace is sufficient !

Bible Verse: 2 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15


You Say: I can't figure things out !

God Says: I will direct your steps !

Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6


You Say: I can't forgive myself !

God Says: I Forgive You !

Bible Verse: 1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1


You Say: I'm afraid !

God Says: I have not given you a spirit of fear !

Bible Verse: 2 Timothy 1:7


You Say: I'm always worried and frustrated !

God Says: Cast all your cares of ME !

Bible Verse: 1 Peter 5:7


You Say: I'm not smart enough !

God Says: I give you wisdom !

Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 1:30


You Say: I feel all alone !

God Says: I will NEVER leave you or forsake you !

Bible Verse: Hebrews 13:5

No comments: